Tuesday, April 13, 2010

D-day...

I can truly say that this house-swap and my time in York has been the best experience possible. I leave sadly - will miss much, especially the people I have met. Neighbours Maggie and Don, Chris and Wendy, Trevor, Philip and Phyllis, George and Marion, Philip and Janet, Jonathan. Sue and Al's friends Richard and Jean, Jill M, Jill B, Maire, Christina; Sue's colleagues Jenny, Glynis, Yvonne and Miranda; Wendy's friend Wayne; the many people I met through the York Ramblers... (I will have forgotten someone important). Thank you to everyone.

I will miss Tilly of the rounded tum and dirty feet.  I have one last 'under the duvet' photo which will have to wait until my return home to add in here.

There is so much more I could have done - but it is ever thus...

I have felt 'at home', the best possible feeling.

Above all my thanks to Sue, Al and Tom for making it all possible. One day we will meet!!

A final image - me taking a photo of the tithe barn (thanks Richard!).

2 comments:

  1. Happy flying and thank you for sharing this wonderful experience. :o) XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niki (this from Singapore!!)

    ReplyDelete